Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Dress

It passed about 5 months since I wrote my first blog here.
Oh...

During this period, we have made some new ready made dresses.
In this blog, I'd like to show them.

Our dresses are made from Japanese authentic kimono. "Kimono" have several types. Among various types of kimono, we only use the "most expensive" kimono, uchikake.
I will explain what is Uchikake later, anyway please see our some of our new dress!

** This dress has "train". Many people say this dress shows grace and dignity. Among 3 new dresses, this is the most popular one.


** Orange based gorgeous dress. Privately this is my favorite dress in our collection. I'd like to keep it forever... but if somebody wears this dress beautifully, I am pleased to sell it.


** This is a pink color based dress. So pretty! There are not so many this colored kimono. So it is very valuable.


I will show you some dresses and other bags etc made from kimono soon!

Kunihime Luxury Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment